sunnuntai 19. lokakuuta 2008

day 19


In the morning we went for a walk to a park which is located in a hill behind my parents place. There's lots of sculptures made by Olavi Lanu and thus the park is called Lanu Park. The sculptures are mostly made of concrete with various techniques. So I did my share as a guide although was snapping some pictures every now and then.

On friday I was thinking about the rest of the challenge, and whether I'm already repeating myself (two pictures of stairs, tunnel theme and so on). So I thought it would be wise to decide a couple of themes to reach for. The ones that came to my mind were:
a reflection, a (close-up) portrait, an animal portrait, a self-portrait, a sports shot, a nature photo, a long exposure - moving subject, and a macro shot.

Even though todays picture might be classified into two of the above groups, I'm still going to keep the list fixed. Although my purpose is not to follow it too strictly, suggestions with new themes would be gratefully appreciated!

Ei kommentteja: