lauantai 4. lokakuuta 2008

day 4

My 85-year old grandmother suffers from altzheimers disease. She's very demented but on certain days she's very sharp, in particular with old memories. She lives in a nursing home nearby my parents, who visit her every now and then. Today I joined them to bring my granny her mirror table since she is such a beautiful looking lady and likes to comb her hair for hours. Her husband took heavily the fact that she had to move away from him. When he visits her, she's usually begging him to take her along to their home. Because my grandfather has already had several heart failures, he's not strong enough to take care of her any more. It's hard for him to leave her there crying. That's why he, with a heavy heart, seldom visits her nowadays.

2 kommenttia:

Kris kirjoitti...

onpa kaunis.
-Krista

Henrikki IV kirjoitti...

Kiitos kaunis sinulle.