perjantai 3. lokakuuta 2008

day 3


Oh I had a busy day. First in the morning four and half our meeting with my new employer. Yes it was kind of a interview. Yes I got the position.

Lots of things will also take place during next six to eight months. I'll be working full day starting next monday with a literature study about the subject. Then in the next and the following weeks I'll pay a visit to two cities that are located in the western shore and next to the eastern border of Finland. In the preceding I'm actually going to visit once in a while because that's the main location of the plant. After I've completed the literature study I'm going to move to Imatra until I've finished the thesis work. Need some time to habituate myself to that concept.

Afternoon I traveled to my parents place. Due to the fact that I needed to finish a report for swedish language course, I was little bit late to take the pic of the day or POD (nothing to do with that band). My brother joined me and did some modeling but it was too late already by then. So again I publish the first click of the day. Tomorrow I'll go fishing with a few friends of mine. Hopefully we get monsters so that I've got something to show you!

So long!

3 kommenttia:

Corrie kirjoitti...

I love your pictures. I decided to follow your blog for the simple reason that so far I've been interested in what you have to say and secondly it's easier to keep a blog going if you acutally have people visiting and commenting. I have every intention to continue my blog (as you do) but usually give up after the first week that I forget to post :P Anyways, good luck with your blog. I think your photography is wonderful :D

fwivk

Sister kirjoitti...

Some people seem to have the needed energy and ability to keep a well organized and visually beautiful blog among other things.
Well done!

Henrikki IV kirjoitti...

Thanks for the support and nice words for both of you! Well, hopefully I'm able to continue this challenge for the whole month and raise the level of my photos (and texts). And alysha, no pressure but I look forward of seeing updates in your blog too!:)