maanantai 27. lokakuuta 2008

day 27

Today I found a internet site on which there was this article: "11 Ways to Get Inspiration for Your Photography".

Hint number one: A Photo a Day Challenge: Challenge yourself to take a photo a day for 3 months and post it to a daily blog. These photos should be beyond your comfort zone. Study areas that you do not normally shoot. For example, if you take landscape photography, shoot people’s faces. If you are a stock photographer, shoot a landscape. If you are an industrial photographer, take pictures of flowers. This is a great way to grow as a photographer, and you may discover inspiration in a whole new way.

http://hyperphocal.com/?p=176

Doesn't it sound familiar to what I've been doing...Well I'm not going to keep this up for three months - it would be too much! Even today I had problems motivating me to take a picture. So even though I still have time, I'm gonna publish the easy picture that I took from my room. Only couple of days left so I promise to put more effort for the rest of the photos.

2 kommenttia:

Sister kirjoitti...

Sorry, I've been too busy to comment on your pictures, BUT I've visited your blog daily.

The POD when granma died had some what scary-movie feeling. This is only my opinion.

U certanly have your own style, keep up the good work also after this challenge. Just few days left.

Henrikki IV kirjoitti...

No worries sister!

In the particular photo you're talking about I tried to describe my feelings about the incident - gloomy tones on one hand, and light coming through the forest, on the other hand.