keskiviikko 8. lokakuuta 2008

day 8

To start with, I still feel that it was a mistake to have a dinner prior to going out to a restaurant with Fei. I'm not into comparisons, but I feel just like a over-filled balloon. But the dinner was nice and I can sincerely recommend the place for anyone who's into Chinese food. No names, but It's located in Annankatu 29, Helsinki.

Earlier we went to buy some foodstuff from the Chinese store, and as reported by the person who I was with, I seemed to be hilarious around there. Go figure! By the way, I kept my promise and took a few (not more than 10) street photos today. Actually in the morning I went to take photos from the sunrise. Thus it was a difficult choice between "proving the promise" and "proving that I woke up early enough".

In either way, there's going to be a few that think that I didn't do the other!:) Because I feel like that I've got plenty of opportunities left to shoot the sunrise, here's the picture of the day (and I still have 15 minutes of time left!).

3 kommenttia:

Sister kirjoitti...
Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.
Sister kirjoitti...

I noticed that these last 4 pictures have something in common, same kind of view maybe? "the tunnel effect"
Love all your pictures anyway

Henrikki IV kirjoitti...

Dear sister, you're right with that. Maybe it has something to do with my mind of the engineer - want to frame the subject from both sides, hahaha!