tiistai 7. lokakuuta 2008

day 7

In my opinion, when one takes a picture with person in it, it usually unavoidably turns out to be interesting. Probably it has to do with human nature and natural curiosity of it. I like to take pictures of people. What I admire is to show the feelings and character of one in a portrait shot. That is very challenging, I've noticed. I'll look forward to publish a decent portrait during the challenge. We'll see if I'll be successful or not.

Today I went bicycling with my girlfriend to the nearby area. It seemed to be nice weather and light because sun was already setting down a bit. I took a couple of pics in the tunnel that was surrounded by yellow birches that painted by the soft sunlight. And I wanted to publish a sunny picture to prove that it's not rainy and gloomy every day! Tomorrow I'll try to do some street photography in Helsinki.

2 kommenttia:

Sister kirjoitti...

Such a beautiful girl and happy feeling...but I'm more in the black tunnel mood (picture you took yesterday) :(

Henrikki IV kirjoitti...

I'm sorry to hear that. Try to cheer up and see the bright things!