torstai 30. lokakuuta 2008

day 30


(No text today)

Okay guess I'm obligated to write something. This morning meant early wake-up and traveling to Imatra for me. I had packed my camera with my but I didn't have time to take pictures. And it was raining all day, even when I came back to Helsinki. So I considered that it would be best to skip the floorball match from the evening and instead have a relaxing evening at home.

If I hadn't met a guy from my floorball team in the grocery store, I would absolutely have fulfilled my mission of ultimate peace and relaxation. But since I had promised to join the match if I was back early enough, I had no plan-b to avoid sports.

For that reason I had only half an hour to take the photo of the day. In terrible rain. Actually I took only six or seven shots, half-a-minute exposure each, and rushed back indoors. The original filename for the picture I chose is IMG_0299.CR2 which means that I've taken over 20'000 pictures with the camera. In my photo development software I've got more than 10'000 pics. Thus, according the percentage from above, the cost of one picture equals, rounded down, 20 cents. So if one faces a claim that photography is an expensive hobby, he/she can feel free to cite to this scientific evidence as a counter-argument.