perjantai 31. lokakuuta 2008

day 31


Past month has been full of happenings. Maybe it's also due to the fact that I've written daily, why I've realized many even surprising phenomena from life. It feels like a strange coincidence that during this month I've had, on one hand the time of my life, and on the other hand witnessed sad things like the loss of our loved grandma.

Keeping the blog was probably a suitable way to handle my own thoughts. And what comes to photography, maybe I progressed a little bit but at least I become pretty effective at taking advantage from the moments I didn't have lots of time to take photos. Sometimes I felt stressed about the challenge, have to admit, but I have no regrets afterwards.

Because I've got the mind of an engineer, I have to submit some statistics from the
period of 31 days:

pictures taken: 1196 or ~ 9 Gb
hours spent to editing: approximately 45 hours
hours spent in total for the project: much!

So the challenge is done. To conclude I'd like to emphasize my indebted thanks for the support and comments I received!

4 kommenttia:

Kris kirjoitti...

wow, you've finished. in my opinion, the blog has big things in it. Congratulations!!

Henrikki IV kirjoitti...

All the pictures can now be easily viewed from the blog's picasa-album:

http://picasaweb.google.com/MikaS1p/ImaginaryObservation#

cheers!

Henrikki IV kirjoitti...

Nice timing, we could almost have a chat here!;)

Kris kirjoitti...

hehe that's true :) just came home from "tiskikonebileet". Got my weeks dishes washed there! :D