perjantai 24. lokakuuta 2008

day 24

I wasn't that efficient with my studies today. Actually I'm going to have an exam tomorrow but haven't prepared enough to raise the grade. Well I've been quite busy recently and there will be another opportunity to do the exam in December.

This evening we went to play a laser game and celebrate the graduation of a friend of mine. And the winner was our team, the reds! The one with the highest score was the player with the nick name "Nebula" and 17'950 points. Accuracy 58,82 per cent, shots fired: 187. Do I have to say more?!

After the swetty game we aimed to the bus stop and waited for the bus number 550 back to our place. While waiting, I took a picture of this young couple who were sticked together like fast-glue. Tomorrow I'll go to see my parents and pick up the battery charger. There's been a bit of stress lately and many unfortunate incidents taking place. I hope that there's happier things to come in the future.

Ei kommentteja: